Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blogging Troubles

At last I got some free time to organize.


I finished backuping, formating, reinstalling, got myself a new sweet Tera-byte for future storage. Yay come here pictures, dramas, movies! I really needed space. 


Picasa,flickr and others..
Started some new posts that are coming along nice.  
The only problem is, and I thought that would be a breeze or a lot simpler that it is...I can't find a nice tool to help me organize picture and post them easily online, I mean most of the things out there advertise itself like the new revolution of photo tools but in reality they offer nothing. In the last few days I signed up for photobucket, flickr, imgur,travelpod,reading a lot online, finding widgets,pluggins...    


 Using Picasa sotfware similar to IPhoto for the mac I thought it would be find with me.  It provides the organization and tag (including geotag) that I need however after testing the Blog this tool for Blogger, a tool that help you post the picture directly to your blog only to find out it posts only 5 pictures per posts, what a useless way to supposedly connect two services both owned by Google. wait there is more...then I also realize that the picture posted on all my blog are hosted by Picasa and only give me 1gig of space which I almost ran of already. Great.  I tried to find other tools online but they either offer picture hosting or blogging, or organize them but not as a whole.  I really wonder why is it so complicated.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to post more than 5 pictures per post on her blog. Don't worry eventually I'll find something. In the meanwhile I'm still using Picasa which is the best for me right now and found a way using the tool to post on Facebook is a lot easier and I will create albums there and link to them, Facebook allows me to host unlimited pictures without having to check if I have enough space or not. If any of you guys know an alternative please contact me.




I'm leaving here some pictures on Facebook, feel free to comment on them here or on Facebook,leave me feedbacks.


Here are two day-trip we took while Jean my boyfriend was visiting me over the holidays.


Ski Day in Ganwon Province
We went to have a ski day in Ganwon-do or Ganwon province maybe 2 hours of bus outside Seoul.  it was a nice day trip, the weather was chilly but not that cold like it has been.  They say Korea is made of 80% of mountainous terrain and we just use this fact to our advantage :)  the view was splendid and we had fun even if we were feeling in a zoo being the only two foreigners in the whole resort lol.



Link to the SKI DAY Facebook album HERE




Romantic Namiseom Island
The second trip was to Namiseom Island, this very small hall-moon shaped island (462,809 square-meters) because of its shape Koreans always thought of this place as protected by gods and spirits.  It is the resting place of General Nami who led a great victory against the rebels in the 13th year of the 7th king of the Joseon Dynasty, King Sejo (reign 1455 ~ 1468). Namiseom Island is 63 km away from Seoul in the direction of Chuncheon, and is famous for its beautiful tree lined roads. The island is 30 minutes away from Chuncheon and an hour away from suburbs of Seoul. Since it is not far from Seoul, many couples and families come to visit. It was also the site of a popular drama and we can visit many famous scene places. In all even though there is the grave of a general it's a very romantic place to go :D


Namiseom Island pictures









2 comments: